Friday 26 October 2012

A family!

I'm going to talk about my brother, your name is Matias, he is 17 years old as from yesterday, he is my only brother, and althouug he is my little brother he is tallest to me, he is 5 years younger than me, before that he born I wanna have a little sister, and when I talk with the paunch of my mom I said "Hi maria José, I'm your big sister", and my mom always said me that don´t said a name, because would be a boy, and like my mom are a witch now I have a brother.
When he was born I took in my arms every time and I like to walk around with him, one time when I had him in my arms, I started to quarrel with mi cousin and he falled, he started to cry and we gave a baby bottle and he was quiet, when he was a baby he was a very quiet baby, he didn't cry, he slept early, he ate all his food, and he was a good boy, untill he started to talk, and in this time I didn't want him near me, beacuse he ask all, he go out to the stret and scream me "Hemanita!" and all of my friends laugh of me, he had a high-pitched voice, because the boys change the voice when they grow, in this age we always fight, and I didn't gave affection for him, but I matured and we leave to fight. Now I really love my brother, and I give him so many things, I buy him video games or earphones every time, because he is very careless and breaks them often, he has bad marks in school, and I tell him every time that if he doesn't improve his marks I won't give him the video games that he wants, but in the end I always buy it for him, I don´t have a strong will when it is about him.
 
Read you later! :)

1 comment: