Friday 16 November 2012

10 Things that I would like to do before to die!

I had never thought of this, but if I had to choose, these things would be:

1-. Have a super party in a super-luxurious penthouse, as guests and have all my favorite singers that I love
2-. I would like to go on stage to sing and dance with Bi Rain, my favorite singer and the handsomest man in the world to me.
3-. I like traveling by Chile in a convertible, from north to south, knowing all the dreamy landscapes of my country!
4-. I like to travel in a balloon around the world stopping at tourist attractions I've always wanted to know, as the book by Julio Verne.
5-. I would like travel to korea, japon and china to look the most incridible historic place in the world, or going to egypt to pyramid and see the most famous mummy.
6-. I would like complete some of my historys that always start and never end, I have a lot of historys incomplete in mi computer.
7-. I would like have a enormous library with all of the book that I read, and have the time to read all of book that I want to read.
 8-. I would like have a vacations in a heavenly beach with my family, with people that pay attention and to carry out with all of us whim.
9-. I would like travel to the moon and see the really space, to the side of the stars
10-. And after to die I would like to parachute and die in the air.

Read you later! :)

1 comment:

  1. 10-. And after to die I would like to parachute and die in the air.
    I never would jump...nerver :S

    ReplyDelete