Friday 16 November 2012

My dad in the Kitchen!

I like cooking and I like that mi dad cook for me, beacuse he is the a greatest cook in the world :) He invent new foods after to saw in some place information about a rarely food, now i going to mention some food that he has cooked:
  • I really enjoy when he cook Lasagna, because he make the dogh with different ingredient, like spinach or lettuce, I really enjoy his lasagna, i think that is a good day when he cooked this!
  • He cooked stew of different things, like italian pumpkin or prawn or chard, when he cooked this is when according to he say don't have money, but I really love this food, beacuse is creamy and tasty.
  • In the past celebration of new year he cooked cream of prawn with withe sauce, I like this because is a different food for this celebration, in this partys always cooked raiz with meat, and is so bopuring eat the same always.
My dad is a good cooked, but He isn't good clean the kitchen, my mom always said the same "Your dad leave the kitchen like a garbage dump" and is true, becase leaves the gasrings durty, all thinks that he use dirty in the dishwasher...
He is a good cook but a bad clean

Read you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment